Welcome to hoop paradise!
– 24h. Open Training Hall (sound system, high ceilings and mirrors)
– Natural Swimming Pool
– Organic Garden
– NEW – Max 2 person occupancy private bungalows
– Two comfortable dorm rooms (6 and 8 bed but will have max 3 in people in each)
– Large shared Shower/Bathroom
– Large Living room area
– Kitchen with free tea and coffee
– Laundry Facilities
– Free wifi
– Bikes for rides
TADAH is retreat site unlike any other.
You will be staying in one of the beautifully crafted bungalows and dorms at TADAH – Till and Deniz’s Artist Habitat.
Till and Deniz, both movement artists and performers, have created the space that THEY would love to come and stay in. The attention to detail is amazing plus nearly all the building materials were up-cycled. Beds made of beautiful reclaimed wood, the toilet doors used to be on hotel rooms, the glass walls of the training space were originally hotel fridge doors. They have turned what would be wasted into a haven for us to play in!
**NEW BUNGALOW INFO COMING SOON!**
– Each private bungalow is for 1-2 people
Each bed in the dorm is equipped with
– comfortable bedding
– power socket (2 round pin european)
– mosquito net.
The shared bathroom facilities
– 3 hot showers
– 3 toilets
– 3 sinks
– changing area.
The site also has free WIFI
The living room area has a comfortable sitting area, large table for group meals and an open fire (not that we’ll need it in June!).
Between training you can swim in the pool, lie on the sun deck, get a tour around the permaculture gardens with Till or chat with new friends in the living room area.
You won’t want to leave!
Learn more about TADAH itself at their website!